HOW TO SELL R5 MANDELA COINS

Where to sell these old coins for over R20000 Where to sell old Coins You have old South African coins & time has come to find out where to trade them for money, Here are ways to trade the coins, you have to select by your own comfort area, 1. Coin traders Image result for HOW TO SELL R5 MANDELA COINS Your coin traders are the best route to select if they are close to you. They (dealers) are a quick & easy method of selling the old_coins. One should expect good cash for the coins depending on the trading principles of that dealer. Best select coin delears who have been buying for a long time , not new guys. Best to be on good books with shop owner as he can also advise you on coin price trends. You can also google up the shops close to you to compare prices, **PROS You might not have one close to you, The value might not the market priced as everyone wants to make a profit. Option 2. Pawn_Shops Commonly these shops do exchange and cheap buys, so you would wonder why here? These are actually popular coins buyers, sometimes some are not up to scratch with prices but they are commonly located all over South Africa. (Visited 2,825 times, 1 visits today)

5 comments:

  1. Can u call me I have 2018 Mandela coin my number 0723764789

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have 2018 Mandela R5 and 1994 president inauguration R5 here is my number 084 885 8079 in Cape town

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have plenty just don't know where to make exchange, hit me on 0817286575

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have Mandela coins but there is no response for the place of e xchange

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please call me I have different coins of Mandela . My no. 072 4047 414

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.